Above: Debbie HarryRational AnimalGimme Shelter Rock & Rescue NYCHighline Ballroom
10. Dead Four Living, apparently playing its "first performance anywhere," sounded like a really earnest high-school talent show band—if you went to Hot Topic Academy.
9. The novelty of a Keith Richards ventriloquist doll did, in fact, get old.
8. Cover band attempting a Stevie Wonder impression on "Superstitious."
7. Lissy Trullie's guitarist was better than the band itself. And a snappy dresser.
6. Moby introduced Debbie Harry by bemoaning our living "in an age of vapid and insubstantial pop stars." Who didn't see that coming?
5. Hey, Natasha Lyonne was there!
4. Earl freaking Greyhound. More of the sexy funk rock, please.
3. Debbie Harry still sounds pretty damn good. (Dear Universe: Please let me be able to rock a pair of black capris like that when I'm her age.)
2. Seriously, Earl Greyhound was awesome.
1. Debbie Harry's quip on animal rights causes: "I've gone down on all fours. I can relate to that."
News: Debbie Harry, Lil Wayne, More Guest On New Fallout Boy
Ctrl-V: Rock'N'Roll Animal: Five Notable Moments In Cross-Species Collaboration
Feature: A Field Guide To Animal Bands