The Week in Gaming News
Our round-up of notable news from the world of gaming for the week of June 27, 2011.
• Volume Two of the Portal 2 soundtrack has been released. It is available as a free download here.
• Indie hit Limbo is set to come to the PSN and Steam.
• The Games Critics Awards announced their picks for Best of E3. BioShock Infinite took home several wins.
• George “GeoHot” Hotz, the hacker who was sued by Sony, has been hired by Facebook.
• Capcom has introduced a new “feature” on its game Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D which does not allow the game-save to be reset.
• The Steam summer sale is officially underway, featuring ridiculously cheap deals through July 10.
And from Paste’s own news coverage:
• Following California’s striking down of a bill which would ban the sale of violent videogames to minors, Jon Stewart decided to talk some about videogames, if a bit unfairly.
Got news tips for Paste? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.