The Week in Gaming News
Our round-up of notable news from the world of gaming for the week of July 11, 2011.
• BioShock Infinite creator Ken Levine says that his studio currently has no plans to develop a title for the Wii U.
• Due to the game being too large and complex, there will not be a demo released for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
• According to this month’s NPD numbers, gaming sales are down 10 percent in June.
• Watch a 30 minute gameplay demo for Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
• Super Meat Boy designer Edmund McMillen talks about the plans for Team Meat’s next game.
• Batman: Arkham City’s Two-Face has been revealed.
And from Paste’s own news coverage:
• Check out our review of Trenched for the Xbox Live Arcade.
Got news tips for Paste? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.