The Week in Gaming News
Our round-up of notable news from the world of gaming for the week of January 2, 2012.
• The Indie Royale New Year’s bundle has revealed four of its included games.
• A new X-COM game has been announced, entitled XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
• In celebration of _Diablo_’s 15 year anniversary, Blizzard has announced that Diablo III is almost finished.
• The 2012 Game Developers Choice Awards finalists have been announced.
• Gaming charity Child’s Play raised a record $3.5 million in 2011.
• The language of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword has been deciphered and turned into a cool font available for download.
Got news tips for Paste? Email email@example.com.