The Week in Gaming News
Our round-up of notable news from the world of gaming for the week of March 19, 2012.
• Check out a video showing off the new game engine in the upcoming Sim City.
• A proposed U.S. bill could require games to carry a cigarette-like warning label claiming a link to violent behavior.
• Social games giant Zynga has purchased Draw Something developer OMGPOP for $200 million.
• A bunch of new Assassin’s Creed 3 screenshots have leaked.
• The upcoming enhanced edition of Baldur’s Gate is headed to the iPad.
• Check out some new footage of Epic Mickey 2.
• A new Humble Bundle for Andriod is now available.
• Two former Thatgamecompany employees have formed a new studio with the aim of remaking IGF finalist Way.
And from Paste’s own gaming coverage:
• Check out our review of MLB 2k12.
Got news tips for Paste? Email email@example.com.