The Week in Gaming News
Our round-up of notable news from the world of gaming for the week of July 16, 2012.
• Epic Games is considering online only for their next game Fortnite.
• Defense Grid 2 is being funded on Kickstarter.
• The Ouya’s first exclusive title will be a prequel to Robert Jordan’s planned Human Element game.
• Fez developer Polytron has reposted their “kinda broken” patch with no plans to fix it.
• An app from The Laugh Factory is coming to the PS3 on September 1.
• Are you a bad enough dude to support this Bad Dudes 2 Kickstarter?
• It looks like World War Z is getting a videogame adaptation as well.
• A Deadpool videogame has been announced.
And from Paste’s own gaming coverage:
• Watch three new Resident Evil 6 gameplay videos.
• Watch a video of Trent Reznor explaining his score to Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
• Sleeping Dogs will feature the voices of Emma Stone, Lucy Liu and more.
• Sound Shapes will feature three previously unreleased Beck songs.
• Check out a new Assassin’s Creed III gameplay video.
• And finally, check out our reviews of Spec Ops: The Line, Dyad, and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater HD.
Got news tips for Paste? Email email@example.com.