Quentin Tarantino Lists His Top 10 Films of 2013 So Far
As an exclusive gift during the government shutdown, the Quentin Archives have released a list of Quentin Tarantino’s favorite films of the year so far.
The list includes several movies one would expect to make this year’s top 10 list including Alfonso Cuarón’s Gravity and Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine. There were also some picks that surprised fans like Disney’s summer flop The Lone Ranger. According to the site, this is a temporary list, seeing as it’s only October, and is in alphabetical order.
1. Afternoon Delight (Jill Soloway)
2. Before Midnight (Richard Linklater)
3. Blue Jasmine (Woody Allen)
4. The Conjuring (James Wan)
5. Drinking Buddies (Joe Swanberg)
6. Frances Ha (Noah Baumbach)
7. Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
8. Kick Ass 2 (Jeff Wadlow)
9. The Lone Ranger (Gore Verbinski)
10. This Is The End (Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg)
Got news tips for Paste? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.