The 80 Best Workout Songs
Page 2 of 8
70. “Another One Bites The Dust” by Queen
If Freddie Mercury can sing like that, you can do a few more push-ups.
69. “We Will Become Silhouettes” by The Postal Service
Perfect for that misty day run.
68. “Whip It” by Devo
The nostalgia is guaranteed to get your mind off those crunches.
67. “Apartment Story” by The National
Not all workout music needs to be in your face.
66. “A-Punk” by Vampire Weekend
Instant spring in your step.
65. “Since You Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson
There’s no reason to feel guilty when you’re running. Just be careful not to sing with your headphones in.
64. “inni mer syngur vitleysingur” by Sigur Rós
There are no fat people in Iceland.
63. “Stillness Is The Move” by Dirty Projectors
Sometimes you need something a little more mid-tempo while you get going. Plus the existentialist questions at the end are wonderful to ponder on a boring treadmill.
62. “Rosa Parks” by Outkast
If you’re tired, run to the beat. If you’re feeling good, run to the flow.
61. “Coma Girl” by Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros
A forgotten gem from Strummer’s final album.