The 80 Best Workout Songs
Page 4 of 8
50. “Good Luck” by Basement Jaxx (Featuring Lisa Kekaula)
Perfect for the warm-up, as it takes a while to get going.
49. “Percussion Gun” by White Rabbits
Roman slaves had a drummer telling them to row. We have white Rabbits’ drummer telling us when push it.
48. “Helicopter” by Bloc Party
Just tune it out when they mention queueing up for junk food.
47. “Here It Goes Again” by OK Go
As my nephew, Josh says, “Every time I hear it I think of treadmills.” Just don’t try that dance routine at home.
46. “Busy Child” by The Crystal Method
Resist breaking out the dance moves while you jog.
45. “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger” by Daft Punk
Or, if you’re lifting weights, you could just focus in on Kanye West’s “Stronger.”
44. “Renegades Of Funk” by Rage Against the Machine
“No matter hard you try you can’t stop us now!”
43. “Don’t Speak (I Came to Make a Bang)” by Eagles of Death Metal
If you want your workout to rawk.
42. “Drunken Lullabies” by Flogging Molly
If you’re new at this whole “workout” thing, start off with the Whiskey on a Sunday version.
41. “Dance Commander” by Electric Six
When you’re sweating through mile seven, there’s no such thing as ironic distance.