The 80 Best Workout Songs
Page 6 of 8
30. “Paper Planes” by M.I.A.
I’ll admit to doing the little gun motion while jogging down empty streets.
29. White Stripes “Seven Nation Army”
Also great for high-school marching bands.
28. “I’m Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance” by Black Kids
…or how to develop six-pack abs.
27. “The Distance” by Cake
Makes biking (or driving) almost seem purposeful.
26. “Uprising” by Muse
Run like you’re being chased.
25. “Flathead” by The Fratellis
Also great for dancing, if you’re a multi-colored silhouette with white ear buds.
24. “Constructive Summer” by The Hold Steady
Some people run so they can drink beer later without the guilt.
23. “Here’s the Things” by Girl Talk
A little dirty, but how can mashing up Kelly Clarkston and Nine Inch Nails be wrong?
22. “Sabotage” by The Beastie Boys
The Beasties dare you to slow down.
21. “Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment” by The Ramones
For the one-minute-fourty-five-second workout.