The 80 Best Workout Songs
Page 8 of 8
10. “Busy Signals” by The Pink Spiders
The album’s even called Sweat It Out.
9. “I’m a Wheel” by Wilco
The count-off alone is faster than the most ruthless instructor.
8. “She Works Hard For the Money” by Donna Summer
Sometimes clichés are clichés for a reason.
7. “Quiet Little Voices” by We Were Promised Jetpacks
Until we get those jetpacks, we better train ourselves to run.
6. “Elevation” by U2
It’s hard to get bogged down with this tune in your ears.
5. “I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor” by Arctic Monkeys
Great beat plus those English kids offer you something to aspire to.
4. “Little Secrets” by Passion Pit
No one’s stopping you from doing a little air keyboard on the treadmill.
3. “Party Til You Puke” by Andrew W.K.
Replace “party” with “exercise your cardiovascular muscles,” and you have the perfect motivator for that extra mile.
2. “Get Up Offa That Thing” by James Brown
Because when the man says to move, you move.
1. “Run” by Gnarls Barkley
Rarely do words and music both fit the situation so well.