What is Ghostface Killah trying to escape from? A literary device gone wildly awry? Jadakiss and an improbably-colored ushanka? There must be something bothering Mr. Ironman, because he's planning to release a compilation album titled GhostDeini the Great.
While not a followup per se to 2007's The Big Doe Rehab, the album will be a collection of unreleased tracks and remixes from the deepest vaults of Tony Stark Enterprises. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Raekwon, Ice Cube and Beanie Sigel all put in feature shifts, and Ghostface dominates remixes of Mary J. Blige's "All I Want is You" and Amy Winehouse's "You Know I'm No Good." The album will be available standalone, and bundled with a DVD about his latest tour.
1. "Slept on Tony"
2. "Run" remix (feat. Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Raekwon, Freeway)
3. "Kilo" remix (feat. Raekwon and Pusha T)
4. "Be Easy" remix (feat. Ice Cube)
5. "Tony Segal" (aka Barrel Bros.) (feat. Styles P and Beanie Sigel)
6. "It's Over"
7. "Walk Around"
8. "9 Milli Bros." (feat. Wu-Tang Clan)
9. "Mighty Healthy"
10. "Apollo Kids"
11. "All I Got Is You" (feat. Mary J Blige)
12. "Cher Chez La Ghost"
13. "Back Like That" remix (feat. Kanye West and Ne-Yo)
14. "Street Opera" (feat. Sun God)
15. "You Know I'm No Good" (feat. Amy Winehouse)
16. "The Champ" remix
17. "Ghostface Christmas"
Let's hope he manages to get out of whatever straightjacket (metaphorical or otherwise) is keeping him in hock. GhostDeini the Great drops December 16 on Def Jam.
Review: Ghostface Killah - The Big Doe Rehab
Ghostface Killah on MySpace
Got a news tip for Paste? E-mail email@example.com.