Edible Fiction is a monthly feature that showcases edible crafts of (wait for it)... fiction! It celebrates when the visual and gustatory arts combine.
You don’t have to be a kid to love The Muppets, or to want a Muppets-themed party. Chefs and bakers from all around the internet have come up with cute and conceptual ideas on how to incorporate The Muppets into food. Hungry Happenings cleverly turns a Twinkie into Beaker. Kara’s Party Ideas puts a spin on the rainbow cake with the “rainbow connection cake.” For those who would rather buy than bake, check out Etsy’s fondant alphabet toppers and sugar cookies. Enjoy the fun and creativity of this Muppet food. Kermit would approve.
1. Twinkie Beaker, by Hungry Happenings Blog
2. Muppet Sugar Cookies, by Etsy User Compassionate Cakes
3. Scooter Dip, via HubPages
4. Kermit Apple, by Country and Victorian Times
5. Rainbow Connection Cake, by Kara’s Party Ideas
6. Edible Fondant Toppers, by Etsy User PartyNV
7. Cake Balls, via HubPages
8. Swedish Chef PB Sticks, by Community Table
9. “Your Love Keeps Lifting Me” Cake, by Thread Cakes
10. Animals Hairballs, by Alcia Policia
Madina Papadopoulos is a New York-based freelance writer, author and regular contributor to Paste. You can follow her food adventures on Instagram and Twitter.