Most of us remember the nineties as a great era for Nickelodeon. It was a time when Ren & Stimpy and their Don’t Whiz on the Electric Fence tournaments graced the screen, and Helga Pataki’s giant unibrow still scared the life out of Arnold. Young and old—we all found some show to get into on Nickelodeon, but it’s just not the same anymore. The Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawns have taken over.
So the least we can do now is pay tribute to some of our favorite shows and characters by bringing a little ‘90s Nickelodeon nostalgia into our homes and wardrobes. These Etsy finds will make your heart sing Memories with much the same conviction as Ren & Stimpy back in the day.
1. Ren & Stimpy Handcrafted Tic Tac Toe Game by TexasTieDyeGuy
2. Hey Arnold Beer Bottle Opener by MonsterFaceinc
3. Ren & Stimpy Hand-Painted Ornament by Santabaybee
4. Grateful Dead SPUNKY Rocko’s Modern Life Blotter Art by ZaneKesey
5. Fleece ReptarRugrats Hat by MaweenasWorld
6. OG 2” Spongebob Plugs, from StretchTheWorld
7. CatDog Crop Top by LikeShop2U
8. 90’s Nick Skirt by NerdAlertCreations
9. Spongebob Square Pants Dog Collar by PoochEmporium
10. A Ren & Stimpy American Gothic by DREAMBEEF