Along with his passion for fighting crime, Peter Parker also shares a burning drive to photograph the best sights New York City has to offer. As you swing your way through New York in the new Spider-Man game on the PlayStation 4, you’ve probably already come across landmark spots for Parker to snap as he zooms past. What you might not know is that there are 50 hidden vistas scattered across the city for you to collect, too, and finding them all will reward you with a new suit showcasing Spider-Man in his college threads.
After reaching level 50 you unlock a new ability that allows you to track down the hidden spots all across the city via a proximity sensor. If you’re in a rush, however, or if you’re just not into a city-wide game of hide and seek, you can still photograph the spots without unlocking the suit, so long as you know where to go and what to capture. To help you in your quest to collect them all, we’ve gone and gathered together a complete list of locations and organized them by city districts to help you finish off your scrapbook so you can get back to soaring across the rooftops in style.
1. Snap a pic of Ben Parker’s gravestone, which can be found in the cemetery on the most northwestern point of the map in Harlem.
2. Grab a picture of the chapel standing at the entrance of the cemetery in the northern part of Harlem.
3. Snap the large stone tower found at the intersection near the shoreline on the western coast at the edge of the cemetery.
4. Snap the Illuminati-style graffiti located on the rooftop just across the road from the church.
5. Photograph the graffiti on a wall on the west side bordering the shoreline located underneath the bridge that heads across the water to the west.
6. Snap a picture of the tall white monument building on the southwestern corner of Harlem.
7. Photograph the front gates of the Harlem Sanitarium located behind a chained fence on the southern edge of Harlem. This can be found on the corner of 116th St. and Hamilton Pl.
8. Grab the front entrance to the Pale Horse Ridez motorcycle shop found on the northern edge of Harlem. Found in the alleyway behind the building on the corner of Manhattan Ave. and FDR Dr.
9. Snap the Osborn campaign offices found on a main road in the middle of Harlem. Located on the corner of St Nicholas Ave. and 120th St.
10. Grab the large statue in the middle of a roundabout on the southern edge of Harlem.
11. Find the greenhouse on the ground level in between two large apartment complexes that have been taken over by escaped convicts. You may have to complete the prisoner camp before attempting to snap this photo as the prisoners can sometimes get in the way.
Upper West Side
1. Snap the Oscorp logo printed on the floor in front of the laboratories on Amsterdam Ave on the northern edge of the Upper West Side.
2. Find the pointed hexagonal building on the grass on the shoreline alongside Riverside Drive. There are two of these buildings so be sure to photograph the one south of the tennis courts.
3. Grab the statue of two eagles on the grassy area at the corner of Riverside and 79th St, just south of the Sable outpost.
4. Snap the large monument found in the southwest corner of the Upper West Side,at the corner of Riverside Drive and 67th St.
5. Locate the fire engine sitting outside of the fire house on the corner of Manhattan Ave. and 79th St, located on the western edge of the Upper West Side.
1. Located towards the lower area of Central Park, this small boat dock can be found next to a stone bridge east of a large fountain.
2. Find the large stone obelisk found on the eastern edge of Central Park, just south of the Sable outpost.
3. Snap the exterior of the castle on the western edge of Central Park.
4. Grab the overgrown fort found at the northwestern point of Central Park.
Upper East Side
1. Locate the entrance of the Latin American Museum found at the northwestern corner of the Upper East Side on 5th Ave. and 103rd St.
2. Photograph the entranceway of the Blackwing Tavern open-air bar located on 101st St. on the northeastern edge of the Upper East Side.
3. Snap the water fountain found in a sunken plaza located at the corner of Park Ave. and 80th St. This can be easily found as it is fairly close to the Stark/Avengers tower.
4. Grab a picture of the entrance to the library advertising “Greek Myths” outside on large banners. This can be found in the southwestern corner of the Upper East Side near the corner of 65th St. and Lenox St.
1. Grab the statue located in the centre of a roundabout in the northeastern corner of Hell’s Kitchen.
2. Find the Nelson and Murdock attorney’s office entrance located on the corner of 44th St. and Bawdy St. towards the central area of Hell’s Kitchen.
3. Grab a picture of the skull graffiti on the upper area of the Portside Grain building near the shoreline on the western side of Hell’s Kitchen. This can be found on the corner of 50th St and 12th Ave.
4. Snap the large mural of The Vulture painted on the upper side of an apartment building found in the southwestern corner of Hell’s Kitchen. The mural can be best seen from the raised pedestrian footpath that runs underneath it, and is close to the corner of Amsterdam Ave and 23rd St.
1. Snap the large clock face found at the very top of one of the nearby skyscrapers at the crossing area of central Midtown. The clock can easily be found by locating the Friar’s Coffee shop which sits at the base of the building. You can also find it by finding the corner of 42nd St and 7th Ave.
2. Located on the northern edge of Midtown is a large tree that is flanked by two buildings, one of which has a sign of the CDA Women’s Health center above the entrance. This area can be found on the corner of Park Ave and 57th St.
3. Find the large fish mural located on the eastern edge of Midtown. This can be easily spotted as the mural stretches across the underside of a Sable outpost.
1. Grab the large graffiti of J. Jonah Jameson located on the wall above the gas station found on the corner of Carmine St and 7th St. in central Greenwich.
2. Find the large pride wall and flag found towards the western edge of Greenwich. This can be easily found opposite the large basketball court on the corner of Grove St and Bethune St.
3. Grab a shot of the large modern art sign on the big art gallery located in the northwestern tip of Greenwich. This can be found off the corner of 12th Ave and 13th St.
1. Snap the tennis court behind the NY Pier sign in the northwest corner of the Financial District found near the corner of Charlton St and 12TH Ave.
2. Locate the front of the Auerbach Theater found near the corner of Hudson St and Daniel St. This is not to be confused with the Method Theater which is directly opposite the tennis court from the secret photo above.
3. Snap the large metallic weave sculpture located along the coastline located behind the large building on the corner of Warren St and 12Th Ave.
4. Grab the floral print across the glass building exterior found a couple seconds walk southeast around the corner from the previous secret photo.
5. Snap a shot of the Statue of Liberty from across the water. This shot can be best made by heading to the small outcropping just south of the Fisk hideout on the southwestern coastline.
6. Snap the statue of Lockjaw, the teleporting dog from the Inhumans, located on the corner of Broadway and Whitehall St.
7. Grab a shot of the large statue of a woman in the fountain of the central plaza located on the corner of Broadway and Worth St.
8. Locate the small gold statue located halfway up the building on the corner of Lafayette St and Prince St.
1. Snap the large statue located in a sunken courtyard towards the top of the large red H.E.A.R.T clinic building found in the very northwest corner of Chinatown. The building can be found on the corner of 23rd St and 3rd Ave.
2. Find the large “First and Last Day” movie poster on the wall of the building on the corner of Roger St. and 12th St. This can be found just around the corner of Chinatown’s Black Cat Stakeout collectible.
3. Grab a shot of the large flat fountain found in the middle of a grassy area flanked by several apartment complexes on the northeastern side of Chinatown.
4. Snap a photo of the skatepark underneath the bridge that leads across the water exiting east from Chinatown.
5. Locate the large stone archway that sits at the base of the bridge that exits east across the water from Chinatown.
6. Photograph the ground level entrance of the police station in Chinatown.
7. Find the large graffiti of Rhino found in an alleyway behind the building on the corner of Monroe St and Eldridge St.
8. Photograph the storefront of Leo’s Pizza, which can be found on the western border of Chinatown on the corner of Forsyth St. and Eldridge St.
Andy Moore is a gaming freelancer based in the UK. When he’s not writing, he can be found staring blankly out of the nearest window, or spending way too much time on Twitter.