Over the course of seven seasons, Childrens Hospital has gone from a Grey’s Anatomy parody into one of the strangest shows on the already weird Adult Swim lineup. In that time, it’s become one of Adult Swim’s greatest shows, earning two Emmy Awards and even two spin-offs. Childrens Hospital has become one of the funniest and widest-ranging satires in recent memory, making fun of pretty much every TV genre with an incredible cast and some of the weirdest ideas ever thrown into a TV show.
With Childrens Hospital ending tonight, let’s look at 100 of the most insane things to happen at this crazy hospital in Brazil. Which as we all know is where the show takes place.
The final episode of Childrens Hospital airs tonight, 4/15/2016, on Adult Swim at 11PM ET.
Ross Bonaime is a D.C.-based freelance writer and regular contributor to Paste. You can follow him on Twitter or find more of his writing at his website “RossBonaime.com
1 of 100
2 of 100
2. Owen quits the police because of a disagreement on what day it is with Briggs: "This date will live in infamy: September 12th, 2001." "It's the 11th." "I don't think so."
3 of 100
3. "You're the best damn administrator in Brazil, which by the way is where we are, right now. This hospital is in Brazil, as we all know."
4 of 100
4. Nick Kroll plays Nicky, Kid With Advanced Aging Disease
5 of 100
5. Children Hospital, based on the #1 national best-selling book The Hospital of Children
6 of 100
6. All of Childrens Hospital happens inside a Puerto Rican midget's fart
7 of 100
7. The spinoff that will never get cancelled, Blake Downs, M.D.
8 of 100
8. This living nightmare
9 of 100
9. Adam Scott as a fake space doctor
10 of 100