11 of 15
5. Lucina: Lucina has traveled back in time from a dark future to kill every dragon she sees. Not only is her Falchion wicked powerful against all those little girls earlier on this list, but it also restores her HP every third turn. She also gets a huge buff to her (already considerable) speed if she's at low HP, meaning there's a serious chance that she'll get one of those quadra-attacks that keep killing me in the Arena. A dangerous, dangerous Hero.
12 of 15
4. Robin (M): It's a mystery as to why FE Heroes launched with male Robin available and female Robin locked away, but if Robin's lady counterpart arrives anywhere near as powerful as he is, she'll be a forced to be reckoned with. Robin doesn't have much in the way of special abilities, but his magic book grants him weapon advantage over colorless enemies, meaning his weapons triangle is more of a "weapons rhombus." It's deeply unfair. You want that on your team.
13 of 15
3. Cordelia: Alright, caveat: This only applies to a five-star Cordelia, so if you've got a four-star you can throw her right in the bin. But: Cordelia's five-star special ability is the same as Lyn's, in that it lets her take two turns for the price of one. She also comes with a weapon that nerfs her speed but lets her attack twice if she initiates combat. Also her passive ability lets her move through foes. Add all this up and she is a guided missile of a character, laser-targeted to destroy enemies before they have a chance to move.
14 of 15
2. Hector: Hector. My man. Big guy. Hector appears in Fire Emblem Heroes pretty much as he did in his native Blazing Sword: If you can keep him away from any mages, he will destroy everything in his path, cutting down enemies like a farmer scything wheat. Hector can counterattack from a distance. He gets a guaranteed second attack when he's at high health. His Attack and Defense are crazy. Just keep him away from magic users.
15 of 15
1. Takumi: Sigh. Look. I don't like it. You don't like it. But here we are. Takumi is the best character in Fire Emblem Heroes. Look at him, with his dour expression and his haircut that makes him look like a tropical fruit. I wish it was someone else. But Takumi is a ranged attacker who can counter melee, he can move through foes, and he'll nerf your speed so he gets to attack twice and you end up dead. Takumi is the gacha game version of a nuclear arms race: Everybody's trying to get him on their team because everyone else seems to have him already, and we want to use him on the enemy before they use him on us. Until we can all sign some sort of Takumi nonproliferation treaty, you better get your top scientists on getting a Takumi of your very own. That's just the world we live in these days.