About the Book
About the Author
If you have a story to tell or a skill to teach others, ebooks are the perfect vehicle to get your message across. In this down-to-earth, easy to read, how-to ebook you’ll find detailed instructions on writing, editing, and preparing a quality ebook for Kindle, Smashwords, Clickbank, and even your own web site. The step-by-step instructions, based entirely on years of first-hand experience, will guide you through the entire process. As added value you have access to a how-to blog and an email address for questions.
My name is Bill Benitez and I wrote this ebook after publishing over a dozen ebooks and more than twenty print books. I’ve worked to develop the simplest, most effective, and proven methods to get ebooks ready for all devices. All this information is free with no obligation to buy anything.
How To Self Publish Your Ebook: Succeeding on Kindle, Smashwords, Clickbank and Your Own Ebook Store covers everything you need to know to publish ebooks including:1. An Introduction to Ebooks
2. Reasons for Writing an Ebook
3. Planning the Ebook - The Outline
4. Creating the Draft
5. The Discipline of Writing
6. Choosing the Best Title for your Ebook
7. Creating and Publishing Ebooks for the Kindle
8. Creating and Publishing Ebooks for Smashwords
9. Creating and Publishing Ebook Using Other Methods
10. The Free Options