About the Book
About the Author
How to be happy every day in spite of the challenges you face daily?
The author shows you how make happiness a habit by using the Joycentrix System described in this book.The
Joycentrix System is a new philosophy that makes it easier to overcome
sadness. It outlines a simple natural way to make Happy Living a habit.
You don't have to struggle for years in the 'pursuit of happiness'!
you’ll learn a basic, easy-to-follow set of beliefs that make it easier
to find happiness in your everyday life.
The ideas may seem
controversial at first, but by following these simple, practical tips,
you can make your life a happy one.
Some benefits you get from reading this book are:
- You learn why it is pointless to 'pursue happiness' as explained in Chapter 6
- How you too can overcome road rage almost overnight as shown in Chapter 12
- You learn the difference between Pseudo-Happiness vs Real Happiness in the Chapter entitled: Misconceptions About Happiness
- How a marriage headed for the rocks was saved by applying Happy Living Tips 4 & 5
- Learn about 'daily miracles' and gratitude in Chapter 8
Grab a copy today and make Happy Living a Habit!
READERS REACTIONS to this book:
- "The book
gives a down to earth approach to achieving happiness, with sufficient,
real life examples, and analogies that the reader can relate to..." -
Rama M. PhD
- "It is like reaffirming my beliefs about GOD.
Having read lots of books all talking about being happy and finding
happiness, this book comes as a breath of fresh air..." - Jan
Menon helps us look at happiness from a heart-warming and soulful point
of view. His Joycentrix System is something that is easily
remembered..." Linda H. (Educator)
- "Truth is simple, so is
happiness - is my summary of this amazing book. It was an effortless
read yet mind expanding and thought provoking. It bravely addresses
essential questions few would dare ask, yet humbly answers..." Ganesh K.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.