About the Book
About the Author
[Early Release: Get the First Three Chapters of Email Marketing Demystified Before Launch]
While many have decried that email is dead, a handful of marketers have quietly been using little-known email marketing techniques to generate massive results. According to the Direct Marketers Association, a business will earn an average of $43 in new revenue for every $1 invested in email marketing. In Email Marketing Demystified, digital marketing expert Matthew Paulson reveals the strategies and techniques that top email marketers use to build large mailing lists, to write compelling copy that converts and to generate substantially more sales using nothing but their email list.
Inside the book, you'll learn how to:
- Build a massive mailing list using 15 different proven list building techniques.
- Write compelling copy that engages your readers and drives them to take action.
- Optimize every step of your email marketing funnel to skyrocket your sales.
- Grow a highly-engaged and hungry fan-base that will devour your content.Create six new revenue streams for your business using email marketing.Keep your messages out of the spam folder by following our best practices.
- Matthew Paulson has organically grown an email list of more than 250,000 investors and generates more than $1 million per year in revenue using the strategies outlined in Email Marketing Demystified.
Regardless of what kind of business you are building, email marketing can serve as the rocket fuel that that will skyrocket your business.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.