About the Book
About the Author
Your Guide to Losing Weight Using Traditional Chinese Medicine
If you struggle with losing weight using modern and conventional methods than Chinese and Oriental medicine may be what you are looking for!
Work with the forces of nature and not against them to achieve your goals.
Traditional Chinese and Oriental medicine brings a unique perspective to the understanding and processes involved in losing weight. For thousands of years these methods have been refined and this book provides us with a clear picture of how to treat obesity in a healthy and natural way using these methods. Not only limited to the treatment of obesity, traditional Chinese and oriental medicine provides us a way to reach our potential on all levels physical, mental/emotional and spiritual.
In this book you will know:
- How to increase the overall health and vitality of your energy field
- If your organs are in a healthy state or not and how to go about correcting it
- How to adjust your posture and breath to re-establish energetic balance
- How to harness the 5 elements to increase overall health
- How to identify signs and symptoms and what they mean according to TCM
- What supplements and herbs will increase weight loss potential
- How to harness yoga and acupuncture to gain quicker results
- How to plan your day in a way that supports healthy weight loss
- Techniques to curb cravings easily and effectively
- How to use meditation to assist in weight loss
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.