About the Book
About the Author
Eliminate Frustration With Leadership
What if you could decrease your stress and flourish? What if the wisdom you need to succeed with your team or your boss is within your reach?
The good news is, leadership can also be one of the most rewarding and fulfilling endeavors.
What if you could enjoy the rich rewards of leadership, and handle the challenging times with grace and ease?
Leadership Can Suck LessSo why does leadership suck?
It sucks because real leadership is hard, requires selfless service, and because the buck stops here. Servant leadership or Level 5 leadership is uncomfortable, humbling, self-denying, painful, and counter-intuitive; nonetheless, Christian leadership is the only kind of leadership that brings lasting results, genuine happiness, and true self-fulfillment.
The Joy of Leadership
With 15 years of battle-tested leadership, Miles Anthony Smith delves into the ups and downs of his senior leadership experience, shares many funny, some sad, and other frustrating stories that will have you laughing and crying as you earn a leadership degree through his many mistakes and missteps. He paints a picture of leadership that is worth the fight to make it suck less.
Here's What's In Store For You
- Define leadership in general and the servant leadership style specifically.
- Why Christian leadership matters and is a better long-term strategy.
- Develop leadership competencies with practical action steps.
- Learn from real world examples from the author's organizational leadership experience.
- Quotes on leadership help highlight and introduce sections within each chapter.
It's Laid Out in 4 Simple Parts
- Part 1: To serve or not to serve. Effective leadership characteristics require servant leadership.
- Part 2: Do what's best for your organization. Discusses various aspects of organizational leadership and culture
- Part 3: Humility 101. Leadership principles of self-examination, apologies, authenticity, controlling and displaying emotions, and handling adversity.
- Part 4: Specific management situations, focusing on building business leadership competencies
Get this book now to decrease your stress and frustration with leadership. The wisdom in these pages is genuinely worth far more than the simple investment you will make.
Pick up your sample of the book by clicking the DOWNLOAD button at the top of the page.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.