About the Book
About the Author
anxiety and even depression afflict hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Genuinely cool guys (as opposed to the fake ones) experience the same pressures
but, either by accident or design, they have developed strategies to manage on-going
pressure. They have mental and emotional strength and the ability to bounce
back when faced with adversity. These resilience techniques can be learned.
This book shows you how.
and practical, “How to be a Cool Guy” includes:
- what cool guys DO, that
uncool guys DON'T;
- how to develop the cool guy mind-set for genuine self-confidence
- the secret ingredient for inner physical, mental and emotional
strength so you can remain cool under stress;
- cool communication skills that earn
respect and generate career opportunities.
- The myths of cool
- The benefits of being cool
- Are you one of those guys who just THINK you’re cool? The telltale
signs so you don't come across as an uncool jerk.
- How you can learn to be cool
- The different types of cool.
- The Absolute
Basics of ‘coolness’
- Why ‘nice’ is never cool
your man energy
physical, mental and emotional strength
- How you deal
with a crisis and improve your resilience
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.