About the Book
About the Author
Are you wondering...
- Whether you can make money self-publishing, even if you don’t have money to spend?
- If you can put out a polished book without spending thousands of dollars?
- Maybe you haven't started yet and are wondering how much this who self-publishing thing is going to cost you...
The answers: Yes. You can. Less than you think.
This book will help you get a high quality first book out the door for far less than you thought.
- I’m going to start by shifting your mindset to the idea that indie publishing doesn’t need to drain your wallet.
- I’ll identify the “4 Core Costs” of indie publishing.
- I’ve dedicated the rest of the book to the 25+ unique methods you should use to reduce these costs substantially, and still put out an awesome book.
1. How to get an awesome book cover for a fraction of the cost.
2. How to edit and proof your own book with incredible free software.
3. Effective marketing and book promotion techniques that don't cost a fortune (many are 100% free!)
4. Where you should spend the limited money you do have.
5. How to make your book look like you spend a small fortune on it.
6. How to do-it-yourself, and how you can even sell these learned skills and make a nice side income!
And much more...
Download the ebook now and you'll also get...
- Access to my ultimate cheat sheet outlining top tools that any indie author should have in their arsenal.
- Access to supporting videos normally only available to my mailing list subscribers.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.