This December, we are so excited to share with you two Christmas songs in two versions, one English and one multilingual. Our multicultural setting in Israel inspired us to re-think two classic carols that we love. We also brought some of our friends along to join in the fun :)
- An upbeat "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" morphs into Middle Eastern rhythms in the third verse, and the English/Hebrew version features Or Alon.
- "Silent Night" is jazzy yet effortless, featuring Rasha & Rani Saba in the English/Hebrew/Arabic version.
We pray you will have a wonderful holiday season as we celebrate together the birth of the Messiah!
Peace and Love,
Anthony & Irene
Beer Sheva, Israel
- lead and background vocals: Anthony & Irene Chapman
- guest vocalist on Hark! The Herald Angels Sing: Or Alon
- guest vocalists on Silent Night: Rasha & Rani Saba
- drums: Benny Devora
- bass: Rob Szydlo
- acoustic & electric guitars: Anthony Chapman
- lap steel guitar: Bill Pratt
- organ: Patrick Reihl
- darbuka & tambourine: Evan Bass
- additional percussion: Miki Avioz
- keyboards: Miki Avioz & Patrick Reihl
- synth programming: Anthony Chapman
- gang vocals: Danny Borok, Evan Bass, Chanoch Lai, Ayala Nai, Luke Hartman, Ruth Chadwick, Justin Hylarides, Titus & Silja, Howard Bass, Randi Bass, & Deborah Offer
- Produced by Anthony Chapman with Miki Avioz
- Recorded and Mixed at M.A.R.S by Miki Avioz
- Mastered at Bardo Studios by Erez Caspi
- Front Cover Design by Nathaniel Bass
Special thanks to Miki Avioz, Benny Devora, Or Alon,
Rasha & Rani, Bill & Lisa Pratt, Rob Szydlo, Patrick & Miranda,
Evan Bass, Erez Caspi, Andy Rave, Dany Yasno, Daniel Yehezkeli, Uzi Katz, Hudi
& Sonya, Elie Smadja, Nathaniel Bass, Shamir Yona at BGU, Rich & Paula,
Howard & Randi, Chanoch, Ruth, Luke, Titus & Silja, Justin, Ayala,
Danny, Deborah, Angelena, Ricky, Judy, Carl, Joe Paskewich, Wayne Hilsden,
Victor, Eduardo & Lorena, and to all of you who make our music possible.
Merry Christmas to you all!!
And a big extra special thank you to our wonderful kids,
who behaved so well at the studio and listened to the songs an endless number
English and Arabic lyrics are in the public domain.
Hebrew Lyrics used by permission http://www.kerenahvah.org/
Arrangements copyright 2015 Anthony Chapman. All rights
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.