Bleeding Out Slow is a collection of songs that I wrote over the last few years, that did not make it on to a proper studio project. They were recorded in various studios and homes over the course of 2015, and left intentionally imperfect just to give a glimpse into my songwriting/demo process.
Writing music has been immensely therapeutic to me, which is why I will give 50% of the tips for this to Music and Memory. If you are unfamiliar with their work, I urge you to watch the Netflix documentary "Alive Inside" and consider being involved. The other 50% will go towards helping me keep bills paid, macaroni in the cupboard, and songs coming your way.
Thanks for your kindness and please share,
- California Skin feat. Adam Sams *
- Crescent City *
- Nacotics *
- Soft Gentle Brilliant feat. Bailey and Becca Vanderbeck *
- Bleeding Out Slow *
- Postcard From Rome *
- Drifter (In Loving Memory)
- Drifter II *
- Collapse *
- Macaroni Song *
- Doubter's Prayer feat. Trella
- I Don't Love You Anymore (Live) *
- Alive (live at True Tone Studio)
- Montauk *
- (*) Tracked/Produced by Jacob Hudson (https://noisetrade.com/jacobhudson)
- Drifter recorded by Brendan St. Gelais live at Smoakstack Studio featuring Shayla Kilgannon
- Doubter's Prayer is a live session produced by Jason Miller (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPiIVzzKLA)
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.