Written in 2002, this is the first project completed by Domingo Guyton in 2003 that had no swearing and was considered "positive." Domingo Guyton had just got out of the hip hop scene with his first recording in 1994 with Raw Flow, first CD release in 1999 titled My Ride- The EP, which was featured on Lincoln Heights, 90210, Just Deal and Spring Break Lawyer. The music was full of profanity, alcohol and drug use, clubs, degrading of women and everything hopeless. But God was doing something in Domingo's heart. Enjoy the first recordings of Domingo Guyton on the path to righteous.
ALL SONGS WRITTEN BY DOMINGO GUYTON, RECORDED & MIXED BY JO EGAN, MASTERED BY DAVE LOCKE AT JP MASTERS, PHOTOS BY LUKE BASS & ARTWORK DESIGN BY ADAM MOTYL-SZARY.
1. Versatility- Produced by Cyrus tha Great/ Additional Vocals by G-Luc/ Recorded and Mixed by Billy Pain
2. What Are They Yellin?- Produced by Domingo Guyton/ Bass: John Kelly, Guitar: Ted Glover, Flute: Julio Acero-Nali, Scratches by DJ Shame
3. Stop, Look & Listen- Produced by Flip Matrix/ Chorus by Andre DuBose
4. The Realness- Produced by Kwesi DuBose & Domingo Guyton/ Voice 1: Catherine & Voice 2: Stacey Duboise Luster
5. It's Going to Get You- Produced by Cyrus tha Great/ Vocals by Veronica Walker & Shiron DuBose
6. WILD!- Produced by Domingo Guyton & Trip Society/ Also written by Jimi Trip & Uncle Dad
7. Worldwide Outro- Produced by Lenny Rogach/ Words by Dr. Ulric Johnson/ Scratched by DJ Shame
All Songs Published by WAKE UP MY PEOPLE PUBLISHING (BMG)
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.