Complete 12" Singles Features a new remix by HOUSE'O'HOLICS and a new release by DJ INTENSE
Features: FUZELAB and DJ INTENSE
Finally you can now get the US Hard Bangin' anthems,
Progressive House grooves and other sought after 12" tracks that were
originally released by Metrofuze Records on vinyl. Many of these records
were quickly sold out and were never released in any form again until
now. You can now get the bass pumpin', floor stompin' remixes by
HOUSE'O'HOLICS, DJ INTENSE, JAMES BND, and others.
This collection now delivers the hard to find FUZELAB tracks
"SO HARD TO FIND" that now include a NEW REMIX by HOUSE'O'HOLICS".
These are the full length 12" tracks. Perfect tools for any DJs arsenal.
Track by Track info:
1. "Superstar DJs" by DJ Intense is a featured track on this
collection. An anthem to all the great DJs that are blowing up the
dance floors all around the world.
Fuzelab's EP "So Hard To Find" was never officially released but quickly
became sought after due to the great remixes like this one by James
3. "Deep Beneath The Ground" by DJ
Intense was originally released on THE BETA EP. Check out the dark bass,
ominous synths and hard kick on this floor killer.
4. Fuzelab's "Tamborilero" as remixed by HOUSE'O"HOLICS here is a definite floor stomper.
5. "I Can't Help Myself (DJ Intense Remix)" originally
appeared on THE BIRTH EP. It is a remix of Silvia Diaz' song of the same
6. "Pornstar" by DJ Intense was
originally released on DJ INTENSE's EP, THE BIRTH EP. Although the vinyl
copies have long sold out, the demand for this track as well as this EP
is still in demand. This EP was also licensed to CHR for release on
vinyl in SPAIN.
7. Silvia Diaz's song "I
Can't Help Myself" was the first song released by Metrofuze.Records.
This is one of the Remixes by Nimex, who is made up of two producers,
one of who is now a well known host on a local LA radio station.
8. "So Hard To Find (BONDed Remix)" is one of two great James BND remixes of the Fuzelab EP, SO HARD TO FIND
9. "So Hard To Find (James BND Remix)" the other great James
BND remix of the Fuzelab EP SO HARD TO FIND. Just too much talent to
have only one.
10. This is the Nimex Remix of Fuzelab's "So Hard To Find". Where were you when this track broke out? TJ? Rosarito?
11. The Fuzelab remix of "SO HARD TO FIND". Nice hard kick
on this! Now that we have all these "So Hard To FInd" Remixes out
perhaps we can now seize with the joke that "So Hard To Find" is really
so hard to find. :)
12. Fuzelab's "Tamborilero" remixed by DJ INTENSE
13. Fuzelab's "Tamborilero" remixed by the dynamic duo, DJ Xavier and DJ Cooch.
14. "The Tribe" by Fuzelab is a track that originally
appeared on the Beta EP. It made some noise in the country of Taiwan.
Thanks for the support!
Well there you
have it. We hope you guys enjoy bangin' these great tracks as much as we
enjoyed sharing them with you.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.