- Teresa Mastrorilli: Lead and Backup Vocals, Electric Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
- Ray Boyce: Bass, Backup Vocals, 6/12 String Electric Guitars, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica
- Art DaPrato: Piano, Organ, Synthesizers
- Fred Pickard: Lead and Rhythm Guitars
- Steve McDonough: Drums, Percussion (tracks 1 & 7)
- Kevin Moylan: Drums, Percussion (tracks 2-6 & 8-11)
All songs written by Teresa Mastrorilli (BMI), except track #1 written by Teresa Mastrorilli and Ray Boyce (BMI).
Recorded and mixed by Ray Boyce at FOC Studios, Newton MA, 2009-2017.
Tracks 1 & 7 mastered by Pete Weiss at Verdant Studios, Athens VT, May 2017.
Tracks 2 & 5 mastered by Mike Burke at Specialized Mastering, Framingham MA, April 2014.
Tracks 3-4, 6 & 8-11 mastered by Tom Waltz at Waltz Mastering, Watertown MA, May 2010 and Nov. 2012.
Produced by Ray Boyce and Teresa Mastrorilli.
Photo by Brandon Zwirek.
Copyright 2017 Powderhouse and FOC Records. All Rights Reserved.
Tracks 1 & 7 taken from the EP "Spark", originally released on Nov. 17 2017 on FOC Records (FOC1701).
Tracks 2 & 5 taken from the EP "Life in Black and White", to be released on Sep. 16 2014 on FOC Records (FOC1301).
Tracks 3, 6, 9 & 11 taken from the album "In The Meantime", originally released on July 27 2010 on FOC Records (FOC1001)
Tracks 4, 8 & 10 taken from the EP "Through The Air", originally released on Nov. 13 2012 on FOC Records (FOC1201).
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.