Things to think about while listening....
1. Why Worry - Matthew 6:25
2. Mirror Ball - Be the Joy you seek in the world.
3. Still - Our Marriages are the example our kids look to for how they should relate to the opposite sex.
4. Ruckus - Worship should be a family affair.
5. No Fear - Our Victor is assured.
6. Baltimore - Parenting is carrying your cross and it is holy work, and our earthly Fathers are important people.
7. Taken - My wife and I foster other people's kids.
8. Poor Temperament - Nothing will fill that hole but Christ. All else destroys.
9. Addiction - Addictions are complex and they take many forms.
10. School - Something special about these years that we retain the rest of our lives.
11. Wisdom - Age transforms into something that either resembles the imago dei, or something else.
12. Brooklyn - Music has its own language, and you can find God's fingerprints in it.
13. Swell - Whatever it reminds you of. For me it's the open ocean and being at sea.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.