11 of 20
11. Lucy Plays Cupid, Season 1, Episode 15: Matchmaking always goes as planned, right? When Lucy tries to set up her neighbor with the grocer, things get out of hand… and a bit scandalous.
12 of 20
12. The Fashion Show, Season 4, Episode 19: When Lucy is hooked into modeling for a fashion show full of other celebrities' wives, she soon learns the disadvantages of sun bathing. Pale-skinned peeps will feel bad laughing at her pain.
13 of 20
13. The Ballet, Season 1, Episode 19: Was there anything Lucy wouldn't do or say, when given a chance to perform alongside her husband? No ballet scene will ever compare to Lucy's visit to Madame Le Mond's.
14 of 20
14. Ethel's Birthday, Season 4, Episode 8: All best friends fight, but Lucy and Ethel rarely had a row as brilliant as the one during Ethel's birthday. They're sharp and funny—and those pants are truly atrocious.
15 of 20
15. Visitor from Italy, Season 6, Episode 5: Upon returning from Europe, Lucy and Ricky soon find a slightly familiar-looking Italian man at their doorstep. All plots to help their former gondolier succeed in America prove fruitless.
16 of 20
16. The Courtroom, Season 2, Episode 7: A kind gesture on behalf of the Ricardos lands both couples in the courtroom. This might be one of Fred's finest displays of greed, which makes it an obvious but still overlooked classic.
17 of 20
17. Little Ricky Gets A Dog, Season 6, Episode 14: If you've ever considered getting your kid a dog, this is a silly but accurate reality check on exactly what your life will look like. Bright side: Little Ricky and Fred (the dog) are simply precious.
18 of 20
18. Ricky's Old Girlfriend, Season 3, Episode 12: Reminder—never make up a fake girlfriend without first Googling the name. Poor Ricky didn't have this option and when his famous "ex" visited New York, and he soon regretted his white lie.
19 of 20
19. The Tour, Season 4, Episode 30: The Hollywood episodes are all well-loved and filled with cameos from massive stars. But it's Lucy's exploration of Richard Widmark's home that is perhaps the most classically "Lucy."
20 of 20
20. Nursery School, Season 5, Episode 9: In a season bookended by a return from Hollywood and then an extensive European tour, it's Lucy's time back in New York that people often forget. Never has there been a sweeter and goofier display of life as a mom.