1. Turn right as soon as you enter the Laugh Floor to see a giant clown toy. Run into the toy a couple of times to push it out of the way and reveal the emblem hiding underneath.
2. Located on a clipboard on one of the desks in the Laugh Floor area. Find the 7th desk down from the entrance to grab this emblem.
3. Go to the upper door vault save point then take the rail down to the next platform across. When you land, take the corridor on the right and find the emblem on the back wall of the passageway near the metal hooks.
4. Start from the Factory Basement save point and immediately take the white door on the other side of the room. From here, follow the path until you reach a large wall of doorways with a red and a brown door as your only options. Take the brown door then turn left and go through the corridor to find a large food monster node and the lucky emblem displayed behind it on the collection of hanging doors in the distance.
5. Start at the Factory Ground Floor save point and look to the left of the painting room, a pink ink splat in the shape of mickey can be found at the base of the nearby tanks.
6. Head back down the corridor from the Factory Ground Floor save point and go through the room with monsters in it to find the emblem below the nearby window at the foot of the stairs.
7. Starting from the Factory Ground Floor save point, take the yellow elevator up to the next floor then follow the passageway around, skipping past the monsters that spawn in the process. After you come to the area with the small orange staircase, head to the conveyor belt room on the left, then immediately look right to find the emblem on the top right corner of the wall.
8. Starting at the Power Plant Accessway save point, head straight forward to the CCTV camera terminal and find the emblem just above a blue helmet sat on the desk below.
9. From the Power Plant Accessway save point, take the red brick hallway to the right and follow it all the way down until it leads you outside towards the area with the pipework. From here just follow the stairs all the way down and cross through the large open area into the next corridor, following the walkway as it bends around then up some stairs. Exit the room to another area outside, but this time turn around and look above the doorframe to find the emblem.
10. Head to the Power Plant Tank Yard save point and then climb up the blue crates behind the CDA agent in the corner. Leap over to the metal platform, then look up to the pipes across the room to find the emblem.
11. Starting at the Door Vault Service Area save point, head down the hallway that takes you to the Power Plant zone. From here, take the set of stairs on the right leading up to the CDA agent, and find the emblem as an oil slick on the floor below.
1. Start at the North Mountain Treescape save point, then follow the level until you reach a vertical wall climb that takes you up into the Gorge zone. Head up the wall and take the first right that opens up, jumping off the cliff down to the ledge below. The emblem can be found on a tree along the path of the ledge.
2. From the Lower Tier Labyrinth of Ice save point, use your focus jump to climb up towards the middle tier. Once you’ve scaled the tower, go to the middle of the nearby bridge and look left to find the emblem on the wall across the gap.
3. Behind a false ice wall in the labyrinth. Smash the wall then enter the room, head up the stairs onto the higher walkway on the left and find the emblem at the end of the path on the wall.
4. After rotating the labyrinth for the first time, slide down the two long ramps then drop down the long vertical shaft. When you land, look at the back wall to find the lucky emblem.
5. You’ll find this emblem in the form of a icy rock formation in one of the chambers behind the grind rails on the Upper Tier of the Ice Labyrinth. You’ll know you’ve found the right room because it has a large cluster of rocks in the middle of it.
6. Head to the Mountain Ridge save point and climb down towards the ledge leading back down the mountain. The emblem can be found on the rocks at the top of the first section of climbable wall.
7. From the Mountain Ridge save point, take the small passageway into the Frozen Wall area and follow the path down. You’ll see this emblem on one of the jagged snow drift barriers just before the path bends to the right.
8. Starting at the Mountain Ridge save point, head into the Frozen Wall area and follow the passageway around the cliffside until you reach the wide climbable wall. Stick to the right of the wall where possible and locate the small rock chute leading down to an isolated platform about halfway up the face of the wall. The emblem can be found on the wall between two trees.
9. Go to the North Mountain Snowfield save point and follow the path until you drop down a slope. Climb the opposite wall then turn around to find the emblem hidden as an impression on the rocks across the gap.
10. Head to the North Mountain Foothills save point then head upwards back through the Snowfield zone until you come across a small pile of logs. The emblem can be found on the side of the wood pile.
11. From the Foothills save point head down and into the zone with the blizzard to find the emblem on the back of the fourth rock from the start of the section where you have to hide from the gusts of wind.