Wednesday might just be the most boring day of the week, sandwiched between days of post-weekend stupor and pre-weekend elation. So we’re doing our level best to spice up your morning, afternoon and early evening by streaming a couple of classic concerts and Paste Studio sessions using the magic of Facebook Live. Wake up and smell the music, desk jockeys.
Today’s streaming slate kicks off with a 2012 performance from smooth rock and R&B quartet Vintage Trouble, hits its midpoint in the form of a 2013 show by Brooklyn folkies The Lone Bellow, and concludes with a 1981 concert from folk legend and recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominee Joan Baez. Not too shabby, if we do say so ourselves.
Here’s Paste’s full Facebook Live streaming schedule for the day:
- 11 a.m. EST: Vintage Trouble, Stage on Sixth, March 15, 2012
- 2 p.m. EST: Fraser A. Gorman, Paste Studio, Oct. 14, 2015
- 3:30 p.m. EST: The Lone Bellow, Newport, July 27, 2013
- 4 p.m. EST: Phox, Stage on Sixth, March 14, 2013
- 5 p.m. EST: Joan Baez, Dec. 31, 1981
Tune in on our Facebook page here and enjoy the show(s).