Happy St. Patrick’s Day! In actual Irish news, Grimes suffered through a frightening performance earlier this week in Dublin that featured faulty equipment and the Canadian singer getting electrocuted a number of times by her earpiece. She’s assured everyone that she’s fine, and after investigating the issue, wanted to make sure that no one at the Olympia Theatre loses their job over an incident that was determined not to be the venue’s fault. Here’s her full statement, made on Instagram:
Certainly a classy move by Grimes, especially given how uncomfortable the incident looks to have been, as evidenced by this fan video.
2px); width:calc(100% 2px);">
Here are 10 other reasons we love Grimes.