About the Book
About the Author
<em style="font-size: 14.399999618530273px;">Do you wish you could get better grades? Do you struggle with certain subjects and believe that maybe you're not cut out for them? Do you want to spend less time studying and still get good grades?
Anyone Can Get An A+ is a conversational, down-to-earth guide for high school and college students on how to maximize their learning and get the grades they want. This book draws on research from the fields of psychology and neuroscience, and gives students practical advice that they can implement right away, to overcome procrastination, make the most of their study time and improve their grades significantly.
Who this book is for:
- College students who want to learn how to juggle classes, extra-curricular activities, other activities and also have room for a social life
- High school students struggling with the pressure to get good grades to get into college, pass standardized tests and be eligible for scholarships
- Parents who are worried about how to help their children get better grades without overburdening them
- Teachers who want to understand how to help their students learn more deeply while enjoying their lessons
- Counselors and tutors who work directly with students, to better help motivate and inspire students to do their best
Anyone Can Get An A+ contains 39 tips on various aspects of studying and preparing for exams. In this book, you will learn:
- How best to prepare for exams
- What is the top mistake most students make when doing exam preparation and how to avoid it
- How to overcome procrastination and use your study time wisely
- How to break down larger assignments into smaller chunks How to write a paper painlessly
- How to use small segments of time effectively
- How to get help to understand difficult material
- How to do well in a subject even if you hate it
- How to improve your grades in quantitative subjects like mathematics
- How to organize your time and study schedule
- How to keep track of all your deadlines and school-related paperwork
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.