About the Book
About the Author
“The First Forty” is a guide for authors—helping them be more intentional with what they consume, who they admire, what they think about themselves, and who they spend
their time with. This guide, if walked out effectively, has the potential to accelerate your
research process, build creative confidence, and cultivate momentum around the
process of writing a book.
The process invites you, over the course of 30 days, to…
- - Spend 3 focused hours deep diving the project
- - Spend one hour a day for a month consuming content
- - Interview relevant influencers
- - Start a mastermind group or engage in intentional conversations with friends
- - Target negative thoughts & recite positive affirmations daily
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.