About the Book
About the Author
Bob Lotich founded ChristianPF.com back in 2007 and after getting laid off in 2008 he took the leap into full-time blogging. Less than a year
later he was earning more from his blog than his previous day-job.
While his results are not typical, this book covers all the steps he
took to make money from his blog over that two-year period.
Who this book is written for:
- Those who want to get started blogging
- Those who are already blogging but aren't making as much money as they'd like to.
Who this book is NOT written for:
- People looking for a get-rich-quick system that requires little effort.
- Experienced bloggers making over $1000/m (though the book will
still probably be helpful, it isn't written to this audience)
Some of the topics covered in the book:
- 4 Steps to Start Blogging in 10 minutes
- Blogging Basics
- How to setup a Self-Hosted Blog
- The importance of a Customizable Wordpress theme
- 3 primary ways to earn from your blog
- How long does it take to make money from your blog?
- How to get traffic to your blog
- SEO Tips for bloggers
- How I increased Adsense earnings $1500/m in less than 3 months
- 7 helpful tools that made it all possible
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.