In View in The Shade is a Progressive Rock Album.
1. On the Edge is an instrumental with the feeling of being on the edge of something immense and in a hurry. The name says it all really...
2. So Long Ago is a song about history, which is probably pretty obvious from the title. The song is a mixture of genres jazz/blues/industrial and finally some metal.
3. In View. A Progressive Rock instrumental that has a symphonic nature.
4. Tight Genes. Love and genetics, a perfect match. 6 love. 6 love 6 love. Raw Rock guitar that segues into a bolero.
5. In The Shade. A short companion piece to 'In View' with more modern sounds.
6. Relentless. A song about consumerism. A driving bass line with quieter passages, that erupts in the end.
John Wegner: Guitar, Synths, Bass and Vocals
Paul Wegner: Drums and Percussion
All songs by Allomerus
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.