Performing as The Orion Correlation, Hammy Havoc follows up his remix of Love Clouds with his debut tech house EP as The Orion Correlation entitled Divine Debris featuring a remix from fellow producer and label co-founder Lost & Found. Beginning with the panicked Carry On Packing followed by the dark tech house of Character Assassination and Back of My Hand leading into the sarcastic Chocolate Pudding then finally the upbeat and hopeful chiptune The Long Way Round, it's very clear that Divine Debris is the recorded emergence from a dark hole dealing with the journey out of depression towards a brighter future.
Over the last six months Hammy somehow found the time to make an EP between scoring TV commercials and landing himself an IMDB page for scoring an independent film; cooked up in his private studio just across the water from Liverpool following his decision to leave his ex-fiancée of three years in January, Divine Debris brings a refreshing and boisterous solid thirty minutes of eerily spooky experimental bass-heavy tech house with Hammy's return to the single life.
- Composed, recorded, produced mixed and mastered by Hammy Havoc
- Artwork by Hammy Havoc
- Photograph for artwork by Craig Lackie
- Ali Amel for his remix of Character Assassination as Lost & Found
- Peter Myers for feedback and patience on the various mixes
- Helen-Ann Duff and Megan Wendy Turner for their vocal samples on Chocolate Pudding
- All friends, family and The Orion Correlation's small cult of fans for being so supportive
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.