About the Book
About the Author
Discover the six ingredients to becoming a supreme leader,even if you’re just starting out.
Leadership brings together the wisdom of 35
CEOs who are celebrating their 25th anniversary in 2018.
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within
can cause a significant improvement of your bottom line.
Start reading now and discover:
- the single most powerful piece of the entrepreneurial puzzle
that determines if you’ll make it in business or not
- the truth behind a mission statement (It’s one thing to have it displayed
on the wall but it’s another thing to buy into. Find out how to get your team members
to live by it.)
- which way of performing will put you in the selected few who
make it to their 25th anniversary versus those who fail (Indifference could cost you
- the fastest way to outthink, outwork and outmaneuver your
- the secret to thriving in business, even during a recession
- why success in business comes down to the same principles as
success in marriage.
Plus, you’ll get the complete list of books that have
influenced the successful leaders featured in Supreme Leadership.
Start reading now to make sure you
get to celebrate your 25th
anniversary in style, just like the 35 leaders featured in this book.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.