About the Book
About the Author
“The business of selling brings freedom—it allows you to live your dreams.”
Born to business-owning Holocaust survivor parents, David Stern learned early the value of freedom and how to achieve it through sales. He began practicing his sales skills as a teenager, and now after more than forty years in sales, he coaches others to freedom through selling. At the heart of his sales philosophy is the question, “ARE YOU FOR REAL?!” This question embodies the essence of selling—the need to be honest, authentic, and confident.
In this book, David shares his wisdom and sales secrets, tells humorous and inspiring stories, and asks introspective questions to guide you on the path to success.
In ARE YOU FOR REAL?! you will learn how to:
- Get real about your excuses and put them behind you
- Find perpetual job security through sales
- Sell yourself to sell your product
- Cultivate effective communication skills
- Turn “No’s” into “Yes’s” through persistence
- Develop essential negotiation and decision-making skills
- Set realistic short-term goals while focusing on the big picture
- Plan for success and prepare for the unexpected
- Create a work/life balance through proper time-management
No more layoffs, tyrannical bosses, or the 9 to 5 grind. Freedom awaits you, and it begins by saying “Yes” to sales and getting real with Coach David Stern.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.