About the Book
About the Author
There are two things everyone has in common: we all love Tom Hanks, and we all have insecurities. No one likes to admit it, but it’s hard to be confident in a world that seems eager to point out our failures. We’re impatient. We’re jealous. Some of us sit in our cars and cry while listening to Adele a little too often. If we all have insecurities, why is it still so embarrassing to admit them? We’re insecure about being insecure.
Almost Already discusses our real life issues in an open and honest way. There’s no hiding behind cliché catchphrases and cheap life hacks. Through all of our shortcomings and frustrations, we can become who we were meant to be by knowing who we already are.
- We Started from the Bottom and We’re Still There: This is the First Chapter of the Book
- Overlooked: Paying My Dues and Doing My Time
- Great Mehxpectations: Order Hoarders and Hopeless Warriors
- Waiting: Patience is a Virtue and a Huge Pain in the Butt
- Come Fail Away: The Measure of Success
- The Thief of Joy: Don’t Look at Me Looking at You
- Hey Jealousy: Or Virtual Insanity or Some Other 90s Song
- Mr. Blue Sky: The Search for Happiness
- The Hopes and Fears of All the Years: Getting Past the Past Faithfully
- Unfaithful: I Will Back Down (Sorry, Tom Petty)
- Regress to Progress: Starting from the Finish Line
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.