About the Book
About the Author
Do you feel like a little light reading, or do you prefer your short stories dark?
When the average circular saw tears through flesh, meat or anything
that lives, breathes and bleeds, no matter how long you let it run
afterward, the teeth will be sparkling clean when it finally comes to a
stop. But the evidence of the damage is still there. Because of its
functional design, the blood wells up in the gullets. Those places
where the teeth intersect.
The stories in this collection don't represent the teeth.
They represent the spaces in between.
The places where things can get ugly.
Still, and this is just common sense, watch out for the teeth. Without them doing the heavy lifting, the gullets never get fed.
· How can you commit the perfect crime when you don't know you're doing it?
· When every day is your first, how can you be sure it won't be your last?
· If God and the Devil worked together to achieve world peace, how could we to stop them? And why would we?
· When humanity develops the perfect mind virus, how could you ensure anyone's survival?
· How can you ever really exact revenge on a dead man? And how many times is enough?
These are just a few of the recesses explored in this collection of dark speculative fiction by author Michael Golvach
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.