About the Book
About the Author
So, you have successfully started your own company, proven to your friends, family and the bank that it is a viable business, won some loyal and happy customers or clients and maybe even started to make a small profit.
Congratulations! (It is said that most new businesses fail within the first few years, so yours is already a success story.)
Do you want to:
- stay small with a lifestyle business that gives you modest lifestyle and the freedom that comes from working for yourself, or
- keep growing your business, expanding into new markets and territories, increasing sales and profits and building a business that you can sell in the future?
If you chose option (2) then you will need to transition your business from the startup phase, in which most major business functions are performed by you, or small team around you, into Scale Up mode. This means implementing new systems to make your business operations more efficient and reliable, finding new marketing and distribution channels to boost sales and exploiting all of the growth opportunities within your business.
And yes: scaling up your business will require you to change your mindset and transition from being a hands-on entrepreneur to CEO, providing strategic leadership and empowering your teams to achieve success.
In this short e-book, entrepreneur and business growth coach Russell Streeter will show you:
- The exact formula you need to scale up your business.
- How to prepare your business for scaling up and systemise it for more efficient and reliable operations. • How to win new customers and expand your business into new markets.
- How to leverage your existing customer base in order to develop consistent sales and profits and build long-term business value.
- The common challenges and traps that trip up high growth businesses – and how to avoid them.
The book gives you easy to use growth models including the Seven Keys Formula, the Business Growth Calculator and the Lead Generation Engine, as well as list of 99 lead generation tools for you to choose from. And to supplement the book, Russell has developed a free online training module with videos and downloadable templates that you can access anywhere, anytime.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.