About the Book
About the Author
How to Relax, Slow Down, Recharge Your Batteries and Reclaim Control Over Your Life
world is charging at a breakneck speed. People are working over twelve
hours every single day, catching extra minutes of sleep in the metro,
and completely giving up on the antiquated notion of time to spend with
their own kids. There are people in their twenties neglecting every
single aspect of their lives but their careers looking twice older than
And 1 person out of 4 dies from cardiovascular
disease – caused mostly by unhealthy eating, a lack of physical
activity, smoking, and consuming too much alcohol and worthless junk
food that clogs their arteries.
This book will teach you how to step away from noise, relax and recharge your batteries so you have enough left in you to control your life. Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- why rituals create your life and how to develop a proper morning routine to ensure a calm mind.
- 3 main stress management techniques for recharging you’re probably not aware of. They can make you well-rested or, if you disregard them, extremely exhausted.
- how to get away from highly-stimulating surroundings to recharge in peace. If you live in a city, you MUST read this chapter.
- how to let go of negative nagging thoughts you can’t get out of your head. You don’t have to carry them with you all the time.
- 7 powerful habits to reduce stress. And no, I’m not talking about obvious advice. You’ll discover how to exactly reduce stress with lesser-known tips.
This is your chance to find out what the hard science says about how to become more relaxed. You too can finally recharge your batteries and regain control over your life. Learn how.
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.