Breaking: Disney Announces Fifth Indiana Jones Film, Harrison Ford And Steven Spielberg Set To ReturnMovies News Disney
This just in: Disney has revealed that Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg will reprise their roles as star and director in a new Indiana Jones film, set for release on Jul. 19, 2019, according to Deadline.
“Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can’t wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019,” said Walt Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn in a statement. “It’s rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor and role, and we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven.”
The new film has yet to be titled, but given that Harrison Ford will be 77 when this hits the big screen, we’ve got a few ideas:
– Indiana Jones and the Legend of Hypertension
– Indiana Jones and the Myth of the HAARPies
– Indiana Jones and the Defiance of Arthritis
– Indiana Jones and the How Is He Doing These Stunts
– Indiana Jones and the Kids Who Won’t Get Off the Damn Lawn
– The Largely Computer-Generated Adventures of Henry “Indiana” Jones Jr.
We’ll have more for you as this story develops.