About the Book
About the Author
This download includes most of "Section One: Change" of this book.
Sick and tired of being held back by the prevailing status quo of society, author Justin Harmon set out to find an alternative lifestyle with freedom from fear and no limits. This book chronicles his findings and generously shares with readers how to change your life with advice on:
• Why change is difficult and how you can find freedom in discomfort.
• How make decisions so you can harness the power of regret free living.
• What happens to free spirits who live the life of an impostor.
• The magic of Lifestyle Design and exactly how to recreate, restructure, and redesign your life
• What to do when time, money, knowledge, or other people stand in between you and your dream
• When to worry about mistakes and misunderstandings and when they can be flipped to your advantage
• The 3 keys to feeling happy, awake, fulfilled and free • And much more
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.