Good Clean Fun was released on March 21, 2014. As its title indicates, the objective was simply to make a good, clean, fun album without sacrificing quality lyricism.
1. Days and Days f/Heath McNease (produced by Sound Scientists)
2. Poltergeist Jones f/Rkitect & NomiS (produced by NomiS)
3. Back in the Day f/DJ Sean P (produced by Glad2Mecha)
4. Good Clean Fun f/Playdough (produced by Glad2Mecha)
5. 1985 (produced by Glad2Mecha)
6. A Man in a Woman's World f/The Runaway (produced by muzeONE)
7. The February Letter (produced by Clutch)
8. Full Circle f/DJ Sean P (produced by DJ Sean P)
9. Two-Fistin' Tommies - Battle Rap Nertz (produced by Clutch)
10. BYOMB: An Ode to Kansas City Barbecue (produced by DJ Sean P)
All tracks mixed and mastered by NomiS
NoiseTrade is a user-generated platform where fans can trade their email addresses for free music and books. All content is provided by users and does not indicate an endorsement from the Paste editorial staff. Create an artist or author account from a desktop or laptop to upload your own content and connect to new fans today.