11 of 20
11. Nightsky (free for lite and $0.99 for Pro): Nightsky has been one of the Apple Watch's most favorite apps since its inception. use the app to view current conditions, forecast, and even see which stars are in view to check out.
12 of 20
12. Overcast (free): Use the Apple Watch app to control Overcast when you are playing a podcast on your phone. Very handy if you have you iPhone hooked up to a speaker away from you. You can also scrub back and forward and toggle effects. ?
13 of 20
13. Passbook (free): Easily pay for your purchases via Apple Pay with Passbook. It can save credit cards, loyalty cards, Starbucks cards, and even boarding passes.
14 of 20
14. Runtastic ($4.99): A great app to track your runs, heart rate data, and details of your current run. It still uses GPS data from your phone so you will still need your iPhone with you when you leave the house. The data is compatible with Apple Health and MyFitnessPal.
15 of 20
15. 7 Minute Workout (free with in-app purchase): This is probably one of my favorite apps because it helps me get in a quick workout wherever I am and at anytime I want. Just select which workout you want to do (or a random one) and be on your way to a healthier life!
16 of 20
16. Slack (free): Slack burst into the tech scene and quickly became everyone (every company's) go-to internal communications platform. With the app, you are able to get notifications instantly and reply via dictation using the watch's microphone.
17 of 20
17. Sleep++ (free): Although the Apple Watch had health and fitness tracking, it doesn't have an app for sleep monitoring. With Sleep++, it uses the watch's motion-tracking sensors to track you sleep and the app will analyze and compile your sleep data.
18 of 20
18. Streaks ($3.99): Keep track of your daily habits with this clean and simple app. You can only set six defined habits to track but that should be more than enough.
19 of 20
19. TripAdvisor (free): TripAdvisor is your friend when you are trying to find places of interests around your area. Great when you are traveling or if you just want to quickly find something to do/eat.
20 of 20
20. Uber (free): A must have app if you use Uber on a regular basis. Call a car with your Apple Watch in less than 30 seconds and do it without pulling your phone out.